Monday, January 18

changing colours

okay......so fucking long haven update my blog.....and all because.....nvr mind i dun wan talk about the person....okay so....today can pok apk alr....i miss the old shirt(sml)....

and i forget to mention....theres this girl i meet in the train....she look like ira but prettier and not that dark.....she was like staring at me for like 10 sec....giving me that look(she wan my number)i was fucking suprised because my hair was fucking short and girls like her thinks i am cute.....now i really learn my lesson....and that is.....not all girl wan their bf to have long hair...

well this past few days i been watching this korean drama.....and i been thinking....to stop thinking about her...because i am too young to have those kind of relationship and i kept asking myself....why need to rush this thing....i am too young and it will come to you.....now i will try to stop thinking about her and move on but....i will flirt with girls from tagged but i will try not to have any relationship with them......so thats all i wan to write....bye wansuay awaw apk...yantoi..

No comments:

Post a Comment